“We live in a culture full of hares; but the tortoise always wins”
- The rounded body of the turtle covered with a heavy box like a cover. This tight cover or shell called as Khapda. This sculpture is covered with hardened scales.
- The four legs of the tortoise and long necks go out.
- Some of the water and the place are different, there are also separate castes of sweet and saltwater turtles.
- The upper part of the turtle is often convex (embossed) and the lower part is flattened. The upper part is the carapace and the bottom is called platinum.
- Turtles do not have teeth in their mouth, but in their place there is a staggering plate of a hard bone, whose torso is very sharp.
- Turtles easily look into the darkness of the night. They can see the colors and see from ultraviolet rays to red.
Turtles found in almost all continents except Antarctica.
- There are about 225 species of turtles in the world, in which the largest sea turtle is normal lupus. The sea turtle is about 8 feet long and 30 is heavy.
- Turtle species considered to be one of the world’s oldest surviving species (approximately 200 million years).
- Its believed that these ancient species had already existed on Earth before mammals, hummingbirds, snakes and lizards.
- ‘World Turtle Day’ celebrated on May 23 of every year in the whole world with the aim of attracting people’s attention to attracting turtles and encouraging human efforts to save them.
- Turtle moves are very slow and it comes in the slowest creature on earth.
Turtle teeth are not there. To chew the food, there is a plate-like bone band.
- More than 318 species of turtles live on the earth. Most species live in water and some remain on land and some species are such that can live in both water and space.
- Turtle is an egg-laying creature. The female tortoise gives up to about 30 eggs at once. The time to leave the children is 90 to 120 days.
- Tortoise living in hot terrain is a light color of tortoise and there is a dark color of turtles living in cold water.
- Some tortoises can survive for more than 150 years. The oldest creature on earth is Turtle, whose age is more than 187 years. This turtle’s name is Jonathan.
- In 1968, the Soviet Union sent a ship near the moon in which the turtles set up.
Turtles are not toxic and poisons do not bite them.
- According to Vastu Shastra, turtle has the ability to eliminate negative energy. It enhances the positive energy.
- Turtle gender is not easy to detect. So the easiest way to find out their gender is their shield. Male Turtle is slightly longer than female and their tail is also long before female.
- When the tortoise hides in its armor, it has to lift its lungs. While doing so, you can hear him while breathing.
- Turtle is the creature of Cold Blood. In the cold, their body gets accumulated and they go into chantinandra.
- The shell of the sea turtles very sensitized. They can feel every rubbing and scratch on their armor.