PM Narendra Modi said, why do they come to Congress workers?
My booth through Prime Minister Narendra Modi Namo App is communicating directly with the booth workers of Ghaziabad, Nawada, Hazaribagh, Jaipur Dehat and Arunachal (West) under the strongest program. Addressing the workers through the Namo App, he said, “My message is clear that till now Vijay Vijay has proved that the mantra of our strength is ‘My booth is the strongest’. He said that corruption and courtesy had become in the UPA government.
PM Modi’s special talks
– Opposition is today engaged in spreading lies, mischief against the government but the people of the country have woken up.
– Earlier corruption was considered as part of the system, now it is believed that work will be done with complete transparency.
– The BJP does not just raise slogans, but rather takes people to reality at the grassroots level.
– Together with everyone – development is not just slogan for us, but a sacred goal like a mantra.
– I feel sorry for the Congress government. Congress has failed in the role of the opposition today.
– PM Modi said, due to lack of work, Congress has shown the way out of power from the public.
– Over the past four years, the Congress and its allies have opened the pole. The public showed them the way out due to failure in governance.