Such enhances the age of expensive jewelry, will remain intact
Having spent hard earned money on precious ornaments, it is important to keep them properly and take care of them. When you buy real pearl ornaments, do not forget to wrap it in muslin cloth.
Kishandas and jewelery designer Pooja Vaswani, waiting for Hyderabad's Kishan Das and Company, have suggested this in the matter of taking care of delicate ornaments:
* Never spray perfume directly on jewelry.
* Kundan (Uncut Diamond) jewelery needs to be kept in a plastic box with sponges or cotton, because they can get black due to exposure to other chemicals.
* The page is very soft and delicate. Wear a panna ornaments only, so that they are not likely to break down.
* Basera (real) pearl should be wrapped in muslin cloth. Avoid wearing them in the summer, because they can lose their shine when exposed to sweat.
* Put ornaments in multi-groove box or put them in different boxes, because together you can have a scratched or a possibility of breaking them apart.
* Do not clean any other jewelery with soap or water except diamond.
* You can use erasers to remove stains from jewelery.
* Keep cleaning jewelry at regular intervals. This will keep them clean, chunky and always new. All jewelery or stones should not be cleaned in the same way.
* Gold is a fragile metal and scratches can easily fall on it. Try to protect it from scratch and keep getting advice from your jeweler for proper polishing and maintenance.
* Avoid wearing soft and delicate ornaments while cooking, exercising, swimming or doing some domestic work. Also avoid wearing gems in high heat or light, because its color flies and it becomes colorless.
* To protect jewelry from any harm, do makeup after wearing make-up, lotion, perfume.