Durga Puja 2018: Keeping the fast for Navratri, then surely these 9 things to keep in mind
Navratri 2018 Fasting Rules Nine days of Navratri has started. It is also being seen in the country. If you are thinking of how long the Navaratri is from then, please tell that (Navratri date 2018) this year Sharad Navaratri will be running from 2018 today ie 10 October to 18 October. In the color of navratri, the whole world goes to color.
Navaratri 2018 also attracts lakhs of people for nine or eight days in Navratri celebrated throughout the world. Mother goddess worship God with full faith and faith in Navratri. But do not be so fast that you forget your health while fasting. It is therefore important that you take care of your health while fasting. Take the Navratri Fast Diet and drink water continuously. If you take these 10 easy tips before fasting then you will not have to face any kind of trouble in keeping pace with fasting.
In This Navratri Fasting Rules
- Keeping the tiny mills from time to time. If you take a few moments at the time of fasting in the interval of a few hours, then your body’s blood glucose level will remain stable and you will not feel tired.
- You must take special care of the amount of water in your body. The fast should drink more water. Besides, coconut water, lemonade, green tea and buttermilk can also be consumed to meet the lack of water in the body.
- To maintain energy in the body during fasting, you also have to take care of carbohydrates. For this, you can also eat potatoes, tomatoes, ghee, cilantro and sabudana.
- To get rid of weakness in fasting, it is considered as the best option to consume kittu. Kuttu has 70-75 percent carbo and 20-25 percent protein.
- Besides, Tamakk can also eat rice in the fast. This rice is considered good in the digestion because it does not have to work harder to digest it and it quickly becomes digest.
- As a snack you should not rely on snacks packets at the time of fasting. Instead, if you take fastened chips, fruit chut or cucumber raita, it will prove to be more beneficial for you.
- At the time of fast, you can also drink fruit shakes. This will give you many things like energy, protein, carbo, and more easily.
- During fasting, we should also avoided with fried things (baked chips, roasted peanuts). Instead, we can eat roasted mackay and dry fruits.
- If you are feeling too much to eat sweet during your fasting, then you can eat jaggery and honey and fulfill your wishes of sweetness.