“Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee”
- The life cycle of a butterfly is made up of four parts, egg, larva (caterpillar), pupa (chrysalis) and adult.
- There is a species of butterfly that only consumes specific plants (artemisia vulgaris), which is like the soil on the mass graves. The forensic team followed the blue butterflies so that they could highlight grave sites at large.
- Butterflies attach their eggs to leaves with a special glue.
- In the Amazon rainforest, butterflies drink turtle tears to provide the necessary sodium in their diet.
- Most caterpillars are eating plants (vegetarian).
- A group of butterflies is called Flutter.
- In the last 25 years, more than 90 percent of Rajkumar butterfly population has disappeared.
Butterfly wings are transparent.
- There are 165,000 known species of butterflies found in every continent except Antarctica.
- Costa Rica is home to 10% of the world’s known butterfly species.
- Birdwings Butterflies The butterflies have large, vertical feathers and fly like birds.
- Depending on the different species, by which a caterpillar magically transforms into a butterfly, aka metamorphosis, is completed in 10 to 15 days.
- Some butterflies are half men and half women, with a colorful wings and a plain wing.
- Butterflies are essentially cold-blooded ie cold-blooded.
Butterflies taste with their feet
- In butterflies, there is a tongue like a tube, which is called a trunk, which allows it to absorb your food instead of eating it.
- Most butterflies painted in art are shown in the dead form.
- Some butterflies have been seen drinking blood with open wounds on animals.
- The colors of a butterfly’s wings are not actually generated by the pigments, but due to the size of the scales they have to absorb the light of some wavelengths.
- The scientists thought the butterflies were deaf, until the ear of the first butterfly was identified in the year 1912.
Butterflies live on an all-liquid diet.
- The broken wings of a butterfly can be repaired by gluing it back together.
- When you have a butterfly sitting on it, then you are engaged in tasting through your feet.
- The National butterfly of Malaysia is called King Brooke.
- The Madrilenial Butterfly, native to Spain, is the only known blood-sucking butterfly.
- For a butterfly its body temperature should be 86 degrees Fahrenheit or 30 degrees Celsius.
- Butterfly Butterfly 4 lives of life 4 Life is Cycle.
- The larvae of butterflies larva grows only on specialty plant plants and it is destroyed on other plants.
Butterflies drink from mud puddles.
- There are male and female in the butterfly. The number of males is much higher than females.
- To give the egg, the female butterfly selects a special type of plant. These eggs are in the group and their color is yellow, orange and green. The number of these eggs are close to 400.
- After one week passes, larvae Larva leaves these eggs and the larvae get their food from the torn shell of the egg.
- Larva larva eats leaves of plants more than its weight. A few days later Larva Larva changes into PUPA pupa. This pupa is now converted into a full butterfly butterfly. In blood, blood flow begins in the eyes, now the butterfly is ready to fly.
- The life cycle of the butterfly is only 1 year old. When reaching adulthood, pollen pollen from Butterfly Flowers takes sucking.
- In butterflies there is a trunk like a limb. With the help of butterfly flowers pollen pollen sucks.