“People at different stages of their lives are doing different things, and they’re all using Google”
- Google was founded on September 4, 1998.
- About 20 trillion are searched across Google, i.e., in one second, Google has 50,000 searches.
- Google does not charge any amount of money from its users, so then, from the point of view of earning it, it earns from advertising, which is 90 percent of Google’s earnings from its advertisements.
- Google’s daily earnings are more than $ 5 billion. Unless you blink your finger, Google will have earned approximately $ 700 i.e. 50 thousand rupees.
- There is also a reason behind the zero which appears in Google’s name when you search, which is actually the number that is formed on the 100 zero behind 1, then it is called “Googol”, even if the “Googol” on Google search You can also search by searching. This word is made up of “Google”.
- You will be surprised to know that this number was made by Milton Sirota only in the age of 9 years, then Milton Sirota is made an appointment for Google.
- Why was Google named “Google”? Google’s name is a spelling mistake. “Googol” was typed as “Google” while typing and Google was born.
According to Alexa, Google is the world’s largest website.
- Dogs, which appear on Google on a particular day, say that Google has made more than 1000 thousand doodles so far. They have this feature that Google’s name is hidden in a doodle made, you can see it by clicking here.
- Google’s most popular service Gmail was launched on April 1, 2004, on this day, April Fool’s Day is celebrated in the world.
- Google bought YouTube in 2006, today, 60 minutes of video uploaded to YouTube in 1 minute, you will be surprised to know that in a month YouTube is seen 6 billion hours in the entire world.
- There are many results in Google seconds that we can not even count.
- About 20% of the people working in Google company are people who never went to college.
More than 80% of Google Company earnings are from advertisements.
- Google company earns more than $ 7 billion every day i.e., that Google earns more than 60,000 rupees per second.
- About 25,000 people apply for a job in Google company every day.
- Do you know the name of Google’s founder? His name is Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
- Since 2010 Google company has purchased at least one company per week.
- For the first time in 1998, doodle viewers appeared on the homepage. It was about people participating in the Burning Festival in Nevada. Google has a huge doodle team that has posted more than a thousand doodles so far. Doodle is a special type of logo, which is recited on the memory of any particular day or an older person.
- 200 goats work in Google’s office Google does not use cutting machines for cutting of grass in the lawn of his office, because the employees working in the workplace due to the smoke and the noise coming out of it are in trouble.
- Very few people know that Google did its first tweet in the language of computer in which 0 and 1 were used-in ‘Binary’. This tweet was – “I’m 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010.”
For the first time in May 2011, Google’s monthly visitor’s went to 1 billion.
- Every year 2095100000000 searches are done on Google, i.e. more than 60,000 searches are done on Google per second.
- In 2005 Google bought the Android company. The popularity of Android can be estimated from the fact that today it owns almost 80 per cent of the smartphone market, i.e. four out of every five smartphones are running on the Android operating system. More than 1.5 million people are buying new Android devices every day.
- More than 200 things are taken care of in order to show the best results of search done on Google and in some parts of the second best results are displayed according to these measurements.
- The Android operating system has become the most used mobile OS in the market. Let’s tell you that Google’s Android operating system has been named as alphabet by ABCD, Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Kitkat, Lolipop etc.
- Yahoo could buy Google for a million dollars, but did not buy it. Because of this, Larry Page and Sergey Brin started their PhD in the middle and started working on Google. Think, where would it be if Yahoo was today?
- Google’s search engine is 100 million gigabytes (GB), if you want to save the data, you will need one terabyte (1TB) drive.
Microsoft pays you to use Bing instead of Google.
- Do you know that Google is also buying your winning swinging misspelling names like Google.com, Gogle.com, Googlr.com.
- Google’s homepage is very simple and because Larry Page and Sergey Brin do not have HTML coding. They did not know HTML.
- Google has 8 million 46 thousand kilometers for its street view map. Road is equal to the photograph!
- Google’s first computer storage was made from LEGO.
- You can see sea life, coral reefs and ships in the water with the help of Google Maps.
- The total size of Google Earth’s database is more than 20 Petabytes.