The Accidental Prime Minister Controversy
Former Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh’s media adviser, Sanjay Baru’s book on the film ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’. While the Bharatiya Janata Party wants to create its own political weapon. The Congress is questioning the motive of making this film. Describing The Accidental Prime Minister movie as Congress’s conspiracy by the Congress, the party has demanded that the film be shown to the party. However, the news is that, this demand has been withdrawn by the Congress.
On the other hand, Anupam says, the more the Congress will oppose the film, the more publicity it will gain. BJP extended the trailer of the film on its official Twitter account, raising political parache after this; the controversy over The Accidental Prime Minister became deep. In fact, the trailer of ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ was released on Thursday, and since then it has risen from the deep sack.
So let’s know that 10 big things since the launch of the trailer…
- The incident on the former PM The Accidental Prime Minister is a rage. It was also expected, because according to the experts, The Accidental Prime Minister is directly targeting the Gandhi family. The indications in the trailer are clear from that the Congress and the Gandhi family in the film are aimed at the trailer.
- Congress has filed a strong objection to the film. Maharashtra Youth Congress has demanded screening of the film. However, now news is that the Congress has withdrawn from this demand. At the same time, Congress MP PL Punia called it an intrigue of BJP.
- Anupam Kher, who looks like a former PM Dr. Manmohan Singh in the movie, says that the Congress will have as much publicity as the Congress will oppose. Terming the movie “Accidental Prime Minister” as the “best performance of life”. Actor Anupam Kher said on Friday that the film should be seen as a creative effort rather than trying to support a political party. .
- When the former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who came to join the program organized on the Foundation Day of Congress in Delhi, asked the question about the film, he went ahead without answering any questions. This silence also matters.
- Meanwhile, Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Rajyavardhan Rathore has defended BJP’s Twitter handle to tweet the video of the film’s official trailer. Information and Broadcasting Minister Rajyavardhana Rathore said that Congress talks about independence, why is it raising questions on independence? Can’t we even greet any movie?
Anupam Kher said that I think that this is a great story of modern India’s political decade and I am getting an opportunity to become an actor as its part. I am the one who has always put himself in a different form. Based on the book of Sanjay Baru, a former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh’s advisor, the film will be released on January 11, 2019.
- With the demand to show the film, the Congress-ruled states are beginning to talk about the ban, while the Congress has threatened to reach the court. However, the Madhya Pradesh government has refused to ban the movie. With the trailer release, the controversial ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ will go through many controversies till the screen.
- In Madhya Pradesh, the Congress government has not banned the movie ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ made on former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. A notification has been issued by the Public Relations Department of Madhya Pradesh to calm the rumors in this regard that Madhya Pradesh government has not banned the movie ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’. The department said that the news of the ban on the film was “misleading and inaccurate”.
- Attacking the BJP on ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’. RJD MP Manoj Jha accused on Friday that the saffron party opened its treasury for the film. He said that movies should be made on alleged irregularities, note-taking and farmers’ suicides in the Rafale jet deal.
- Actually, the film’s trailer is about 2.43 minutes. The trailer starts with Anupam Kher, who plays the role of Manmohan Singh. Sanjay Baru’s character Akshay Khanna is playing There are several dialogs in the trailer that are against the Congress. Akshay Khanna, playing the role of Sanjay Baru, says, “I like Dr Saheb (Manmohan Singh) Bhishma, in which there is no harm, but a victim of family drama. There were two families in Mahabharata, while in India it’s just one “